Council of Dutch Research Schools in the Humanities

Information for ReMA students

Are you a Research Master student in the Humanities at a Dutch university? Then it is important to know that you need to get at least 10 EC for courses taken at one or more LOGOS research schools. Therefore, have a look at the list of research schools in the Humanities united in LOGOS and visit their websites to see what they offer. Then you have to choose one research school that fits your research best and ask the coordinator of your Research Master program to register you at this research school. After that, you can take courses at this research school as well as at any other LOGOS research school for free. Once you’re about to finish your Research Master, you can ask the research school to send a proof of obtained ECs to the coordinator of your program.